Tuesday, July 11, 2006

When It Rains, It Pours

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

I can barely contain my excitement. Two different contractors showed up at my house today to give me estimates! The phone-tagging trim carpenter and a drywall/taping/spackling contractor. Waaa Hooo!! And the best part? They can both start this week...the spackler dude could start tomorrow. If I agree to his price. I am supposed to get the final estimates later tonight. So I sit here, hoping, hoping, hoping that they will be within reason so that I can say "Yes! Bring it on!"

Meanwhile, here is a shot of the new kitchen. Compare it to the same view just three weeks ago.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You lived in that mess for HOW long?

8/04/2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Too long. Years. Literally. D-day wasn't just a few weeks ago or anything. D-day occurred in, umm, maybe 1999?

8/04/2006 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Return to Turtle Hollow - Main Page