Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dumpster Days are Here Again!




Hard to believe I can be excited about something as mundane as trash. Our seventh? eighth? dumpster was delivered yesterday. The first record I have of a dumpster delivery is in September of 1997. We've had one almost every year. Which means we either have way too much crap or we've demolished and tossed out almost every inch of this house over the years (which is true). Or both. At least I won't have to look at the six foot tall by ten foot wide pile of garbage anymore when I come down the drive.

Last year we threw away the kitchen sink and counters. That was incredibly liberating. This year, we'll be tossing out the very last of the old kitchen cabinets. Should we keep just one for posterity? Memories? Nah...


The Lone Survivor. RIP. 1950 - 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike M. said...

Wow, great blog!!
The area you have to work with is HUGE!!

This is going to be great, and I'll bookmark your blog to track the results. Thanks, and I wish you the best of luck with your makeover!

8/06/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Return to Turtle Hollow - Main Page