Friday, July 30, 2010

Nearing the End... and a new beginning


















This kitchen renovation that has been ongoing for way too many years is finally beginning to come to a close. Our custom drawers and doors were installed in May. There are still a few finishing trim pieces left to do, but for the most part, it's over.

The exciting news is, crazy as it sounds, we're planning a new kitchen... in a new house. It's all still up in the air right now, for we may not even be allowed to build here, but this is something we've been dreaming about for a long, long time. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my finally finished kitchen.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Your kitchen it just beautiful! Question for you- where did you get your custom door fronts? The base is Ikea?

1/24/2012 11:05 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hi Dana,

Thank you! Yes, my bases are IKEA. My custom door fronts were done by a shop in Mississippi called Advantage Cabinet Doors. They did a great job, and were very easy to work with!

3/30/2012 10:49 PM  
Blogger Panamamama said...

What company is the sink from?

7/18/2012 10:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

The sink is a Whitehaus Quatro WQH536. I bought it from a shop in Brooklyn that I found on Ebay.

7/18/2012 10:58 PM  
Blogger LemonAden said...

Hi Jen,

I have been reading your posts about the butcherblock from Ikea. What wood did you choose, beech, oak or birch? Did you use just Waterlox, or a stain also? I love the look of the wood and I think we are going to go with what you used. I hope you can get back to me! adenmott @ gmail

8/27/2015 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Return to Turtle Hollow - Main Page